I HAVENT STOPPED LAUGHING AT THIS
"isn’t it amazing what modders can come up with?? when a community comes together they can create wonderful things that make a game even better!!"
I don’t think you’re ready for freddy.
Rules: answer the 11 questions, ask 11 new ones, and tag 11 people so they can answer your questions
1. What is/are your favorite OTP(s)?
Probably Gomez and Morticia from the Adams Family.
2. If you have plans to create an ask me/roleplay account, who would you be?
Uhm….My Garbodor “Bagget” XD
3. Name (at least) five least favorite characters
Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael and Michelangelo
Honestly it’s a childhood trauma…
4. Your reaction to Rule 34?
5. Do you remember the first time you had a crush on a character?
Oh got…it was Rayman. DX
6. Batman or Superman?
7. Favorite Creepypasta(s)? (Skip it if you have not read/heard of/do not like Creepypasta)
Pokemon Lost Silver was nice. Haven’t read a lot of them.
8. Seen any disturbing videos before? If so, name one.
Two girls one cup….
9. Any type of candies that related to you?
10. Favorite TV show(s)?
Eureka, Lexx, Dr. Who, Southpark, Little Britain, Rocko’s modern life, Stromberg (a German show)…and some more.
11. Traditional drawing or digital drawing? Or both?
Definetly both. Every medium is awesome on it’s own.
Ampere Aevagium Cover by Retromissile
The old cover for episode 1 which didn’t find it’s way to the webcomic’s site for some reason that I don’t understand. I like it even it’s so old…I really do but since there are already pages online I can’t put it there. Comic Fury doesn’t let me arrange an alternate chronology. 8/ That means I cannot put it in the beginning and a cover after page 13 would be really weird. I should remember uploading the covers first when I start new episodes.
But still I like you guys so much and can’t keep my stuff to myself, here you are. XD
It’s said that 90% of people will see the same word first. Don’t cheat! Type the first 3 words you see in the comments and then look and see what everyone else saw!
This is 100% true
This tweet sounds as though introverts consume the souls of others before they engage in social events.
This is 100% true